Presented by: Todd Griffin, President of Kentucky Retail Federation
John, Senior Regional Developer
Date: May 13, 2020
As the governor of Kentucky announced to reopen the economy, the important thing to remember for businesses and all entities that will be reopened, and even for those who are already open, is that they are required to have the two documents: one is the minimal requirement for everyone and the other one refers to the sector requirements.
The minimum requirement has 14 steps.
- To continue to work as much as possible.
- Recommended face in the work
- Enforce social distancing.
- Limit face to face interaction
- Dealing with universal face covering (mask and ppts)
- Make sure that hand sanitizers are available.
- Restricting common areas.
- Proper sanitation
- Conduct daily temperature and health checks.
- To create a testing plan
- Make a special accommodation
- Designate a healthy work officer.
- Education and training of employees
- Contact information requirement.
In addition, retailers are not allowed in resampling the products or customer book bonds. And the provisions against public setting areas and children play areas.
John discusses the industry guidelines, specifically the office-based businesses, as well as the manufacturing production.
- Ensure to adhere to public social distancing.
- PPE’s and face mask requirement
- Virtual meetings or internal work.
Kentucky Retail Foundation are creating right now is consumer-facing campaign that’s called #ShopHealtyKY