Shows major impact on state and federal economy
- KSBDC clients created 1,156 new jobs.
- For every dollar invested in the program, $2.63 returned to the economy.
- For every dollar invested in KSBDC counseling services, $9.47 returned to the economy.
- KSBDC clients obtained $58.9 million in financing.
- KSBDC clients increased incremental sales in Kentucky by $108.4 million.
- KSBDC clients generated $8.55 million dollars in state and federal tax revenue.
- Clients gave KSBDC staff a 4.7 on a 5-point scale for knowledge and expertise.
- Clients recommended KSBDC services 98 percent of the time.
The Kentucky Small Business Development Center, part of the University of Kentucky College of Agriculture, Food and Environment, is a network of 13 offices located throughout the state. The center helps existing and start-up businesses succeed by offering high quality, in-depth and hands-on services. KSBDC is a partner program with the U.S. Small Business Administration. For more information on KSBDC services, visit their website, http://www.ksbdc.org/.
UK College of Agriculture, Food and Environment, through its land-grant mission, reaches across the commonwealth with teaching, research and extension to enhance the lives of Kentuckians.