LEXINGTON, Ky. (April 3, 2013) – The Kentucky Small Business Development Center (KSBDC) will induct the sixth class of the Kentucky Business Pacesetters on May 22 in Frankfort at the Capitol Rotunda. The Kentucky Business Pacesetter Program honors high performing, second-stage businesses that are producing innovative products, increasing sales, creating jobs and serving communities in Kentucky.
This year’s outstanding Kentucky businesses are:
- Artemis Electronics, LLC (Prospect)
- Browns Valley Truck Equipment (Utica)
- Drug Testing Centers of America (Paintsville)
- Giovanni’s Pizza (Pikeville)
- Great Northern Building Products, LLC (Louisville)
- Lexington Contracting, LLC (Lexington)
- Measure Consumer Perspectives (Louisville)
- Unique Granite and Marble (Owensboro)
The Kentucky Business Pacesetters program highlights outstanding businesses operating in and contributing to Kentucky’s economy. It is an absolute pleasure to commend their successes.
– KSBDC State Director Becky Naugle
Businesses were selected based on nominations that indicated that each business is changing the economic landscape of Kentucky by introducing innovative products; increasing sales and/or production; boosting employment; and serving the communities of Kentucky.
Pacesetters will be recognized in front of government leaders, small business owners and advocates at the Kentucky Celebrates Small Business awards ceremony on Wednesday, May 22 in Frankfort . In addition, they will attend a private luncheon at the Governor’s mansion.