- Employ six or more full-time equivalent employees, including the owner
- Sales meeting or exceeding $500,000.00
- Demonstrate the intent and capacity to grow based on evidence, such as:
- Employee or sales growth
- Exceptional entrepreneurial leadership
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Other notable factors that showcase the company’s success
Nomination forms are available and may be submitted online at http://ksbdc.org/nominate/ . Any third party who is associated with a successful second-stage business is encouraged to submit a nomination form. Additionally, self nominations are accepted. All nominations are due by February 17, 2012. Winners will be recognized in front of government leaders and small business owners at the Kentucky Celebrates Small Business event being held in May 2012. Winners will receive a promotional DVD highlighting their business, an award inscribed with their company’s name, a profile of their company in a commemorative program, use of the official Pacesetter’s logo, customized media releases announcing the award and an invitation to an exclusive luncheon.