Presented by: Emily Ryan, Co-founder of a digital marketing agency, Westfield Creative
When someone signs up for your email marketing it’s an opportunity to make a great first impression. Open rates for welcome emails are up to 86% higher than standard emails. Welcome emails work if you sell anything online. In MailChimp, you can use automation to make sure each new subscriber receives a welcome email. Your welcome email should be:
- Set to be sent immediately after they sign up.
- Have a great subject line.
- Thank them for signing up or following along.
- Explain what they can expect from your emails and how often they can expect to hear from you.
- Explain what you do.
- Ask a question and ask people to reply to you and tell you something.
- Just keep it simple.
You can sign up for MailChimp and create a landing page for free!