LinkedIn for Business – Leverage Your network

Presented by: Braden Wallake, Chief Executive Officer of Go Hypersocial 

 

Date: 1/27/2021

 

WATCH: 

Braden Wallake grew his company from $0 to a half a million-dollar business using LinkedIn. Today, LinkedIn is the most used social platform among Fortune500 companies. In fact, 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn as opposed to 13% from Twitter and 7% from Facebook. It’s a great platform that businesses should invest their time and efforts into. 

Braden shares the 3 pillars to LinkedIn success: the profile, content, and outreach. All these three are core to your LinkedIn success. Your profile is where you build your brand and business presence. The key to posting LinkedIn content is to use the 80/20 rule, where 80% you post content that are business-focused and the other 20% are lead generation content. 

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a premium LinkedIn with more features that you can take advantage of.  It opens more opportunities to widen out your circle and your network. It’s also great for specific targeting. LinkedIn success is not only about creating leads, it’s a platform to build long term relationships for business growth – both in finding employees and finding leads. 




Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *